It’s critical in any series of coaching sessions to build a strong relationship with your Coachee, and in the process be able to understand the young person’s frame of reference and patterns of thinking. Let’s face it, without this it’s going to be tough to set and achieve any goals at all. So, how do we get to learn more about them, help them get unstuck and shift perceptions? Powerful questions are the answer, and Nikki Giant suggests some you might like to try below:
- What does the perfect life mean to you?
- What is the best thing about being you?
- If you could do anything your heart desired, what would you do?
- What could be different in your life right now if you changed your thoughts?
- If you could have a super power, what would it be and why?
- If you could be an animal, which one would you be and why?
- if you had a magic wand, what would you change about your life?